1 Sheet Pepperidge Farm puff
Frozen in a 17 1/4 oz box
Containing 2 sheets
Per box) at room
1/4 c Butter
1 lb (4 count) boneless chicken
1/2 (8 oz) package cream cheese,
Knorr Swiss Aromat Seasoning
For Meat to taste
Lemon pepper to taste
1. When puff pastry reaches room temperature, unfold it onto a
floured surface, sprinkle top lightly with flour, and roll it out as
flat as you can, but to where you can still handle the dough. Cut
dough into 4 equal sized squares.
2. Using medium heat, melt the butter, add chicken breasts, and cook
5 minutes per side.
3. Place each breast in the center of a pastry square, put 2
tablespoons of cream cheese on top of each breast.
4. Now sprinkle to taste with Seasoning for Meat and lemon pepper.
5. Pull the edges of the pastry square up and fold them over the
breast as to seal the breast inside the puff pastry.
6. Brush the top of pastry with melted butter if you wish.
7. Bake uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.